As a member of the Wendell Gilley Museum, you help to fund exhibits, programs and services. A non-profit organization, the Museum relies on dues and contributions for support. Join the Museum in its efforts to connect people, nature and art.
General Membership Benefits
• Free admission to the Gilley Museum
Family category includes all members of household
Sustaining category includes guests that you accompany personally
• Invitations to members’ events
• Museum newsletter
• Museum library lending privileges
• Assistance in locating bird carving patterns and references
• Eligibility for Museum carving classes and club
• 10% discount on gift shop purchases (consignment items excluded)
Leadership Circle Benefits
All the benefits listed above, plus:
• Free admission passes for 10 guests
• Invitations to Leadership Circle events
• Woodcarving demonstration and personal tour, by appointment
• Benefactor — $1000 and up
• Patron — $500
• Sponsor — $250
• Sustaining — $100
• Family — $50
• Individual — $35
Matching Gift Program
Some companies will match contributions made to the Museum by their current employees or retirees. If your company offers such a program, you can increase your support by including a matching gift application with your donation.
Other Gift Giving Options
For information on how to include the Wendell Gilley Museum in estate planning or instructions for donating securities or other non-cash gifts to the museum, please visit us or contact the Museum.
Join online, or send membership applications and inquiries to:
Wendell Gilley Museum
PO Box 254
Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
Memberships are renewable annually.
The Wendell Gilley Museum is a 501(c)(3) organization to which contributions are tax-deductible,
within the limits provided by law.